Resident Portal Instructions
Pay Rent and Submit Maintenance Request Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don't Have an Account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
- Submit Maintenance Requests
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Common Maintenance Issues
Smoke detector won’t work when tested or beeps softly on and off
Check and replace battery. Notify maintenance if still not working. Should test monthly.
Moisture in on windows or bathrooms
Make sure to keep rooms ventilated and wipe down any moisture to prevent mildew growth. See MOLD section of lease (Section 12, Page 4).
No power to plugs or switches
Check breaker panel or fuse box. Check and reset.
Garbage disposal won’t work
Push reset button on disposal or use ALLEN wrench and turn. Make sure no objects are jammed in disposal.
No hot water
Check thermostat on hot water tank. Is pilot light lit? Check breaker panel or fuses valve closed.
Hot water “TOO HOT”
Check thermostat on tank and turn down.
Faucet or toilet leaks
Turn off water fixture under sink, toilet at valve and notify maintenance.
Try plunger. If still plugged call maintenance. Note: if tenant caused clog then you will be accountable for bill.
Sink, tub, or shower plugged
Remove hair from drain
Heater not working
Check thermostat. Check button or pilot lights. Furnace covers on correctly? Is pilot light lit? Breaker tripped?
Dishwasher won’t drain
Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean float. Rinse dishes before washing. Use jet dry once a month. Jet dry prevents hard water build up.
Refrigerator too warm or too cold
Check thermostat, set correctly. Front and Back grills clean. Clean out drain hole.
It only takes a few minutes to get started! Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact us and let us know you’re interested in paying your rent online.
- Give us your current email address so we can send you an invitation email.
- When you get the invitation email (it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org), click on the link in the email to set up your account.
- Create a secure password and activate your account.
- That’s it! Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more!